Insurance Support Specialist
Location: Overland Park
Pay: DOE. 40K-50K total compensation—salary plus commissions.
Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies. Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered, compiling data on insurance policy changes, changing policy records to conform to insured party's specifications, and verifying the accuracy of insurance company records.
- Process and record new insurance policies and claims.
- Correspond with insured or agent to obtain information or inform them of account status or changes.
- Examine letters from policyholders or agents, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if changes are needed and effects of changes.
- Maintain operational records.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Provide notifications to customers or patrons.
- Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Review customer insurance information.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Microsoft office suite is a must for this position—Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Experience putting proposals together is strongly preferred.
- Freelance work using graphics is a plus
- No Insurance experience necessary but could be helpful.
College Degree—Associates or Bachelor’s is strongly preferred.
Steps to apply
1. Please send your resume to #removed#
2. Call the office at 913-248-3259 to schedule an appointment to meet with a recruiter.
3. Come into our office at 6431 Quivira Road, Shawnee KS, 66216
About Express Pros Shawnee:
We have a dedicated staff who partners with local businesses to help match job openings with associates who are ready to find their next career. We specialize in light industrial, manufacturing, administrative and professional search among others. Express Shawnee is part of a network of 800 individually owned offices in US and Canada with far reaching recruiting abilities. Please trust us to find your next dedicated employee or to land your next career move.
Building Success. Building Hope.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Founded in 1983, Express today employs 400,000 people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in North America, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Role: Insurance Support Specialist
Location: Overland Park,
Apply for this job now.