Due to continued growth, we are excited to recruit a new Business Development Manager to join a passionate team focussed on securing new business whilst growing and nurturing its significant portfolio of payroll services within the contractor market across multiple industry sectors.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and experienced Business Development Manager to help us expand our growing business. You will identify and secure new business using your own effective sales strategy and proven techniques. Your goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with recruitment agencies and individual contractors.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets and above all, converting these from prospects to billing customers.
- Identify key stakeholders in an organisation - from director down within recruitment agencies operating temporary and contract desks and form a business delivering relationship.
- Generate and convert leads and cold called prospective agencies
- Develop relationships to generate growth and consistent levels of referral business
- Meet with agencies/customers face to face, over the phone and video conference
- Understand the needs of agencies and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products and services and be able to advise others about them
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the contractor world
- Create and manage a sales pipeline that delivers results
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Meet a