Job-Site Safety is actively seeking qualified Safety Professionals who are familiar and comfortable with project-based work including experience in electrical, new construction, maintenance, steel erection, civil and turn-a-round work(outages) for openings across the US.
Must understand case management and be computer savvy (Microsoft word and excel).
To apply please visit #removed#/careers and select "field".
- To be considered, all applicants must have at least: OSHA 30 in Construction and At least 3 years of professional safety experience in the field as a Safety Professional
- Any of the following certifications: OSHA 510, OSHA 500, CSP, CHST, LSP (Is a plus)
- Preferred CPR, First Aid, and AED certification
- TWIC (Not required but a plus)
- Eligible to work in the US, pass a background check with criminal history and pass a drug test
- Physical stamina to stand or travel regularly
- This role requires 100% travel, apply ONLY if you are willing to travel
Experience in the following industrial environments is preferred: Electrical, New Construction, Steel Erection, Rail, Tank Cleaning Operations, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Chemical, Petrochemical, Refineries, Pipelines, Steel Mills, Power Generation: coal, natural gas, nuclear, solar, wind, and hydro
Role: EHS Professional
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.