Interim Finance Director
£400 - £600 per day
Marks Sattin are working closely with this growing business in the manufacturing space who have an opening for an Interim Finance Director to start early Q1.
You will manage a small team, manage the month end controls processes, business partner with the MD and ad hoc project work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting operational teams to maximise value, by identifying opportunities and risks.
- Providing financial analysis for commercial initiatives
- Producing budgets and forecast, by providing financial modelling, reviewing and challenging based on performance and commercial insight
- Ensure month end accounts are accurate, prepare appropriate commentary to support key variances with business managers of actual performance against budget/forecast and the impact on future performance
- Ensure all correct financial controls are adhered to and support all audit activities
- Creation of Excel modelling for forecasting and planning
- Development and maintenance of financial KPI reports to assist with management of the business
- Ensure long term financial sustainability of the business
- Providing financial training to operational staff.
Skills & Experience required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) operating at Finance Director level
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, lookups)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).