Company: SUCCESSION PARTNERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are supporting a large mid-market private equity backed group (£130m+ T/O) in appointing a senior financial controller to play a key role in supporting and delivering the business’ acquisitive growth agenda. This appointment will provide succession planning to the Finance Director within the current investment cycle, and therefore offers the successful candidate clear career progression within a first-class senior management team.
In a broad role, key deliverables will include:
- Leading and developing the finance function, including delivering efficiencies in processes and reporting, and investment in automation
- Successfully transitioning and integrating existing and new acquisitions into the group, including migration onto the Group’s finance systems`
- Leading and developing the FP&A capability and modelling, embedding scalability to accommodate future acquisitions
- Providing commercial challenge to the business and budget holders on forecasts and performance
Key Attributes will include:
- ACA/CIMA qualified, with a minimum 8+ years in a variety of senior roles within industry
- A proven track record of delivering successful business outcomes
- Experience delivering programmes of change such as ERP or system implementations, integration of acquisitions or significant investments
- Experience leading cross functional teams
Whilst experience operating in a fast paced, private equity backed environment is of particular relevance, we are also keen to consider high calibre individuals from corporate backgrounds looking to break into private equity.
This opportunity will suit an individual looking who is looking to develop their career in private equity, combined with the challenge of operating in a business of scale and complexity. The business is about to enter an exciting period of accelerated growth, and with that this represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to fast track their development and career.