COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £46000 per annum
Real Estate Solicitor, Sheffield
A unique opportunity for a 2-6 PQE Real Estate Solicitor to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK!
- Law Firm of the Year 2018 at the British Legal Awards
- Legal 500 Tier 1 Ranking across a number of disciplines
- Global top 100 law firm
- Ranked Tier 1 for real estate categories published in Chambers and Legal 500 UK 2018-19 directories
- UK leading Real Estate Team
- An opportunity has arisen for a 2 -6 PQE real estate solicitor to join the Sheffield office
- You will be part of one of the largest real estate teams in the UK
- You will be exposed to a wide range of real estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects.
- You will have a varied client range to include large international and private investors, developers, universities, utility providers and occupiers.
- You will be a qualified real estate solicitor 2-6PQE
- Strong academics
- Commercially orientated
- have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Career development
- Supportive and collaborative environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.