Hendrickson Truck Lines is a Sacramento based truck load carrier focused on timely freight transportation service. We are looking for energetic mechanics to maintain and repair our trucks, trailers, and other equipment to ensure we meet our customers expectations. Complexity of work ranges from removal and replacement of bolt on accessories to complete engine overhaul.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Repair and maintenance of Heavy Duty (Class 8) trucks and trailers as needed.
- Perform 90 day BIT Inspections
- Repair and maintain all vehicle systems to include engines, transmissions, air brake systems, differentials, suspensions, electrical systems.
- Accurately complete equipment maintenance records for DOT compliance.
- Work as a team to attain the goal of providing safe, serviceable, and reliable equipment to our customers.
- Verifiable experience as a Journeyman mechanic
- Knowledge and experience with Cummins Insight
- Ability to complete engine overhaul on Cummins engines
- Must have own tools
- Class A License is a PLUS
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Must have a strong positive work ethic and be able to work as a team or Independently with minimal supervision
Rate of Pay:
- Depends on Experience - Negotiable
Email resume to #removed#
Fax to 916-387-0163
Phone 916-387-9614 ext 2120
Hendrickson Truck Lines headquarters in Sacramento, Ca. Hendrickson has become one of the one of the stronger carriers serving the entire lower 48 states. We are family owned and looking for the best drivers to continue our growth. We offer a good compensation package, benefits and guaranteed home time. Check us out at HTLines.com.
Call us to discuss your next move...
Role: Senior Diesel Mechanic
Apply for this job now.