We are a growing designer and manufacturer of embedded computer systems for the military and commercial aerospace industries. We are looking for a Stock Room Clerk to join our team.
Under specific direction, receives, places in stock and issues material upon appropriate notification. Assists in the maintenance of a perpetual inventory of stock.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Receives and places in stock all material turned over from the receiving department, incoming inspection, and the manufacturing area
- Performs data entry to record inventory transactions
- Disburses material upon presentation of properly executed stock requisitions or pick list
- Assists in the maintenance of a perpetual inventory
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School graduate
· Prior experience handling electromechanical parts and materials preferred
· Prior experience associated with documenting and recording stock preferred
· Valid Driver’s License required
· Communication skills are required for effective interface with all contacts
· Computer literate
Other Skills and Abilities
· Must have good oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Self-motivated, and possess a high degree of curiosity and desire to learn new things
· Ability to take initiative and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
· Ability to lift forty (40) pounds of stock of various sizes multiple times per day either/or from the floor, overhead, or while reaching over a barrier
NAI has been a global, strategic supplier of embedded electronics and computing solutions to the rugged defense, industrial, and commercial industries since its founding in 1955. By combining excellent quality and performance with a deep understanding of our customer requirements, we have sustained significant annual revenue growth for more than 20 years. We rely on teamwork based on open communications and respect for the individual, and have uncompromising integrity in everything we do. We are always looking for bright, motivated individuals to fill positions in all departments within our company where development and growth potential are unlimited.
Role: Stock Room Clerk
Apply for this job now.