COMPANY: ANSON MCCADE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP450 - GBP475 per day
SOC Analyst - SC Cleared
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in the UK and Europe who require a well skilled SOC Analyst to join their team of market-leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that directly impact national defence, security and far-reaching global digital security solutions.
I need a SOC Analyst who can start immediately and who currently holds SC Clearance.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a SOC
- Ability to interact with customers and technical team members;
- Good skills in Incident Response and IDS Monitoring;
- Foundation of Network and Security skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Understanding of attacks and the threat landscape
- Must hold current UK SC clearance
- Relevant security certifications including SSCP, CEH, Security, GCIH
- Experience with SIEM or Service Desk toolsets
- Evidence of working within SLA's an advantage
- Previous experience working within a shift based structure as part of a 24/7/365 service delivery environment an advantage.
If you're interested in working as a SOC Analyst within one of the UK's top digital companies, please submit your CV or contact Natalie on 020 778 067 06
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Day Rate: £450
- Clearance: Current SC clearance
- Contact - or 020 778 067 06
- Reference - AMC*NMUSOC4