A growing CRO is looking for a Director, Clinical Operations to join their team in New Jersey to help make an impact within their mission-driven organization. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a new opportunity to grow and move up in their career, with this company offering the possibility of growing with them, into a VP role!
This CRO provides integrated, science-driven, product development services throughout the drug discovery and development process, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to achieve their development goals. They have enabled many biotechnology and leading pharmaceutical companies to advance a myriad of molecules through development and submissions in the United States, China and other countries.
Director, Clinical Operations Role
You would be primarily responsible for all clinical and operational aspects of each trial including allocating of resources to each project. You will engage and evaluate performance to assure that SOPs, GCP, regulatory guidelines, and all best practices are followed rigorously and uniformly.
Some day to day responsibilities may include:
- Provides operational support for Clinical Operations
- Resourcing client projects with suitably developed professionals and to retain and develop these professionals
- Oversees the proper conduct of clinical studies in accordance with SOPs and GCPs
- Accountable for development, oversight and delivery of Clinical Operations personnel training
- Responsible for the operational oversight of clinical research trials
- A Bachelor's degree in the Sciences
- 10 years relevant experience, preferably in a Contract Research Organization. CRA background is preferred.
- 5 years of experience managing Phase 1 clinical teams
In return, you will receive a competitive base salary as well a competitive 401K matching plan, comprehensive insurance plans and generous PTO.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now!