A C# .NET Developer position is available in Epsom, Surrey, paying up to £45,000 + benefits, working within the Leisure industry.
Offering a generous pension and loads of other benefits, you will be working in a premium office with plenty of perks such as free meals and a relaxed environment.
As a C# .NET Developer, you will be providing technical expertise in and around Business Applications and Data Integration, working with Business Users and Project Teams to understand exactly what they need, as they continue with their Digital Transformation programme.
Day to day work as one of our C# .NET Developers will involve:
- Delivery of the application and data aspects of IT projects (data integration, data migration, application customisations, configuration/workflows, business intelligence).
- Technical development of IT systems to meet business requirements, in line with application architecture.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure synergy.
- System analysis to identify appropriate ways to meet business requirements with solutions.
- Plan technical development sprints.
- Participate in the selection of systems and technology.
Skills we look for with our C# .NET Developers:
- C#, .NET Framework, Object Orientated programming.
- Data Integration ETL principles demonstrated in Microsoft T-SQL.
- SOAP and/or REST web service methods and to use JSON and XML to interact with application data.
- Agile methodology.
Desirable skills of value to this C# .NET Developer position:
- ITIL Change Management Process experience.
- Experience of using an enterprise CRM system.
- Knowledge of iPaaS systems.
- Experience of SAML 2.0.
If you live local to Epsom, Surrey, this is a lovely local role offering a real work/life balance, lots of benefits, perks and loads to learn as well so you can move you career forward by being involved in a digital transformation.
To find more information, apply today for this C# .NET Developer position.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
Role: C# .NET Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Epsom, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.