This is our busiest time of year and we have a specific need for Marketing Brand Ambassador immediately.
THE POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Maintain Customer Service and Enhance Productivity Level.
- Assist Customers daily with their Purchases, Sign Ups, and Billing Issues.
- Supervise and Schedule Store Personnel.
- Communicate daily about Sales and Customer Issues.
- Motivate Customers to Enhance Sales and Profits by Advertising and Marketing Products.
HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, RETAIL, OR AS A KEY HOLDER / MANAGER?
We want you! Our firm provides Full Paid Training and offers Full Time, Part Time, and Seasonal Positions. Our hours are flexible and we work with employees' busy schedules. Any experience in the fields of Retail, Sales, and Customer Service is a huge plus and we are ready to meet you and go over our potential Career Opportunities.
OUR FIRM IS LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS THAT POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Enthusiastic and Exceptional Communication
- Demonstrates the ability to Multi-Task and Prioritization
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Desire for Growth and Advancement
The Positions Does Not Include any of the following:
-Canvassing (Door to Door)
-Business to Business
At Legacy Group Enterprises Inc., we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers. Legacy Group Enterprises Inc. works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.
Role: Marketing Brand Ambassador - Hiring NOW!- Flexible Hours
Apply for this job now.