About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Female Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking to recruit a female Health Care Assistants to support our female client in St Mellons area. Package of care consists:
- Double handed care x 4.5hr on alternate days - 09.00hr - 13.30hr
- Personal care including specialist dressing regime.
- Moving and handling
- Medication support
Weekday : £10.50 per hour
Weekend : £13.50 per hour
*SDA section 7 applies
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to £150)
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.