Company: RADLEY GREEN LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you a Financial Controller looking for a new challenge within a rapid growing business who provide excellent development opportunities?
Have you got experience with managing a small team?
Key responsibilities within your role will include:
- Managing a small team of accountants
- Controlling the month end reporting process as well as reviewing and signing off month end financial reconciliations
- Maintaining financial books and records, including monthly close as well as monitoring investment values
- Preparing the financial statement process and managing both on and offshore audits
- Taking ownership for regulatory, statutory and compliance filings for different entities
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of internal controls and improving controls where needed
In order to be considered for this opportunity, we require:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Strong technical ability
- Managerial experience
I am currently shortlisting for this opportunity and interviews will be taking place this week. If you think you would be suitable for this opportunity and would like to be considered for an interview, please give me a call on 020 3617 7110 or email me your CV to #removed#