Teaching Personnel are looking Tutors across KS2, KS3 and KS4 across English, Maths, Science, Humanities, MFL and SEN. We are approved providers for tuition through the National Tuition Programme.
The National Tutoring Programme is aimed at helping pupils catch-up on lost learning during the national lockdown. However, the programme also aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
Tuition must be arranged in 15-hour blocks, and either be face to face or online, 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3.
As Teaching Personnel have been awarded Tuition Partner status, we will provide qualified teachers and experienced tutors to deliver our programmes, along with a comprehensive set of services to help ensure success. Our tutors undertake comprehensive CPD accredited tutor training 'the tutor toolkit'.
We are looking for the following Educators:
- Teachers, Graduates and Teaching Assistants
- Teaching Assistants must have at least 6 months experience
- Graduates must have a degree in the listed subjects
- You must have acceptable/relevant qualifications
- You must be flexible, good at building relationships, patient and have excellent subject knowledge
To work as a tutor through the NTP you must be willing to complete FREE training through Teaching Personnel, such as:
- CPD accredited tutor training (minimum of 20 hours)
- Training on our toolkit
- Level 2 Safeguarding training
- Induction with Teaching Personnel
To register with Teaching Personnel is FREE! and the roles will be starting from December, so get in touch today!