The Project Engineer is Primary accountable for coordinating filing tracking, logging reviewing and communicating information and documentation on a project.
- Project Startup/Pre - construction
- Initialize project document logs (RFIs, Drawings, Submittals, etc.)
- Thoroughly review the project specifications and create a schedule of all required samples, shop drawings, test reports, and other submittal requirements.
- Organize the schedule according to PENTA standard operating procedures and communicate with the subcontractors to determine the number of submittal packages, due dates, etc.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager and Superintendent to identify critical long-lead items and develop the project procurement schedule
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and Superintendent to create the Master Project Schedule
- Paid vacation
- Monthly Happy Hour
- Incentive company bonus
- Giving back to the community
- We trust you are OSHA 30-Hour Certified and hold a Bachelor's Degree before applying for this opportunity.
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
The PENTA Building Group is a nationally recognized general contractor with offices in Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs. As a general contractor, construction manager and concrete subcontractor, the company partners with every member of the development, design, and construction team to build a variety of projects ranging in size and scope. The success and experience of PENTA spans a wide variety of market segments including hospitality/entertainment, gaming, education, health-care, Native American, retail/tenant improvements, commercial, industrial, public works, mining, and parking structures. PENTA is ranked annually among the top 400 national general contracting firms by Engineering News Record and is the recipient of countless project awards.
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.