Are you a customer experience superstar ? Do your customers’ say “well, that was easy”? Do your customers ask for you by name and patiently wait for you to finish your lunch?
If this describes you, join our Courtyard Reno South Virginia hotel team as a Guest Services Ambassador!
What do you do in this role?
Most importantly, you put a smile on the guest’s face, but you also close the deal to book reservations, handle check ins/outs, help with marketing, house laundry, cleaning, and assisting the manager with keeping hotel operations on track.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- 1 or more years of experience in hospitality, retail, or food service industries (preferred)
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
What will make you stand out from the crowd?
- Deep passion for creating an amazing customer experience
- 2+ years of customer service and sales experience
- Proven history of exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering that “WOW” factor
- The drive to channel your problem solving and critical thinking abilities into something other than Sudoku!
What’s in it for you?
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, paid time off, and competitive compensation
- The opportunity to grow with an employer who rewards hard work.
If you fit this bill, send us your resume so we can chat!
Role: Guest Service Ambassador
Apply for this job now.