As an Associate Technical Account Manager on the Investment Management team at Yardi, you will advise on best practice, guide through implementation, and provide technical support to a group of assigned Yardi clients in order to manage their investment portfolio, run business operations and complete financial accounting functions in Yardi’s Voyager software.
- Performs system and business process reviews and other service reviews and makes recommendations on best practices
- Implements the Yardi suite of software products by assisting clients with system implementation, training, and technical support
- Researches, analyzes and resolves software issues
- Supports software product customization based on client requirements
- Performs data mapping and conversions
- Works on a regular basis with Yardi internal resource teams to include: training, conversion, sales and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Math, Statistics or Information Management
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management, Accounting, or Property Management experience/background
- Solid Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Knowledge in three of the following areas: Property Management, Accounting, Private Equity, Finance, Microsoft Windows, Technical Support, SQL, HTML/ASP
- Prior experience with property management software or real estate software highly desirable
- Prior experience with Yardi software highly desirable
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Role: Technical Support - Investment Management Software
Apply for this job now.