Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Financial Operations Analyst- 100% Remote!
Our client is a leading SAAS company in a niche market, delivering a service and solution in their industry that is unmatched. This company is a true industry disrupter and has a huge impact and opportunity to change the clients they serve drastically, allowing them to compete & grow at a quicker pace with the talent they need to get the job done the right way! The company is growing at a rapid pace and needs a strong Financial Operations Analyst to join the team. The Financial Operations Analyst will responsible for supporting a team that connects high volume transaction operations and accounting to ensure high revenue quality & profit margin.The Financial Operations Analyst leads strategic initiatives at the company and organization levels with a focus on revenue optimization, dispute management and process improvements of transaction operations within Core Operations. Working cross-functionally with stakeholders, you will be directly responsible for the integration and success of acquisitions both from a financial system perspective but also an acquired talent one.
Perks of the Financial Operations Analyst:
- Strong company values & mission
- Strong compensation plan to include competitive Base comp & bonus.
- Strong benefits plan to include flex PTO, 401k match, and comprehensive medical benefits.
- Technology focused, growth minded, and forward-thinking company.
- Diversified client markets- creating massive growth for the company.
About the Financial Operations Analyst:
- You will fall in love with the mission of this company to change the world & are excited to be a part of that change!
- You are financially well-rounded, analytical, problem solver & critical thinker with strategy at the core.
- You love to dig into the details and get your hands dirty all while keeping the big picture in mind.
- You are an excel and data analytics guru that loves working with BIG data sets.
- You are innovative and creative in your approach to find solutions.
- You are competitive at nature and love creating processes that create efficiencies & help you meet your deadlines
- Ambiguity is your middle name… you know there is more than one way peel an orange and you are committed to finding, testing, and selecting the right solution for every problem you encounter.
- You are flexible in nature and love working with a collaborative group of people to reach common goals & improve upon processes.
- You aren't looking to just collect a paycheck. You want to make a difference and see the direct impact you can bring to a rapidly growing and fast paced company.
- You are a proactive problem solver and are strategic in your approach to working to solve, fix, or resolve issues.
- You understand what is needed to take processes from manual to automated to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- You love building relationships with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to better drive change
- You have experience building out an HRIS system from the ground up.
What will the Financial Operations Analyst do?
- Reduce Cash Collection Cycle by improving the order-to-cash processes within invoicing and payables shared services.
- Support the financial close process to ensure close by the 2nd business day
- Serve as the primary order-to-cash process analyst for a specific segment to ensure quality financial information is provided to accounting (revenues and COGS).
- Coordinate all month-end close processes between payroll, A/P, and invoicing teams
- Perform monthly close revenue validation, invoice/credit memo GL reconciliation, COGS validation, and recommend revenue accruals to accounting.
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations
- Document all order-to-cash processes, identify and diagnose process bottlenecks, and make improvement recommendations to the key stakeholders.
- Perform invoice dispute analysis to help the invoicing and business operations teams ensure correct payment the first time, every time.
- Support financial systems integration and training.
- Partner with cross-functional teams: Sales, Product, Client Onboarding, Worker Onboarding
What we are looking for in a Financial Operations Analyst:
- 4+ years of data intensive, fast paced accounting & finance or operations experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Excel & data analytics experience (DAX, PowerPivot, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Revenue & Expense recognition
- Understanding of GL vs. Cash reconciliations
- Netsuite experience a plus
- Mergers & Acquisitions & Financial Systems Integration experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to work well within organizations cross functionally to drive change