Position Summary: The operating room (OR) surgical technician is a professional who:
- Is knowledgeable of all instruments in the surgery department.
- Is able to set up the appropriate instruments for specific cases without direction.
- Efficiently and effectively aids the surgeon.
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate into sterile processing duties.
- Applicant must be a graduate of an accredited school as a Surgical Technician.
- Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience.
Work Schedule Information:
- 72 hours per biweekly pay period.
- This position is primarily Monday - Friday day time hours and participates in the call schedule rotation, which includes weekend and holiday coverage.
- Full time employee eligible for benefits: health, dental, paid time off, retirement plan options, life and long-term disability insurances.
- Employee Assistance Program, Scholarship Programs, Employee Perks, Holiday Premium Rate, Weekend and Holiday Pick up Bonus, Off Site On Call Pay, Funeral, Jury Duty and Military leave.
*Sign-on bonus dependent on hours worked and level of experience.Job Posted by ApplicantPro