Owl Rexall Drug is looking for an organized File Clerk to manage and maintain our existing filing system. The successful candidate will be required to organize prescription according to numeric order and scan all documents. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to colleagues.
A file clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
· Checking incoming paperwork and filing in proper location
· Sorting all prescriptions numerically and file in proper location
· Sorting insurance files alphabetically and filing
· Creating or updating records with correct documents
· Scanning documents and organizing them electronically
· Maintain accurate records at all times.
· Maintain confidentiality and follow procedures to safeguard all documents
- Proven experience as a file clerk
- Excellent organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good reading and writing skills
· Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines
- Must be able to communicate calmly under pressure
- Must pass background and drug test
- Bilingual preferred
We at Owl Specialty Pharmacy strive to provide high quality care to our patients and customers. Our pharmacist focus on the prevention of disease progression while offering multiple treatment modalities for disease management. We value and respect the autonomy of our patients and aim to respond to each individual’s unique health needs.
Role: Experienced File Clerk
Apply for this job now.