Our client is looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of Assistant Quality Manager.
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating the final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Quality control certification is advantageous.