Detailers are part-time Retail Merchandisers who are responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products in local stores. As a Detailer, you will drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations, retrieving Frito-Lay products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and attractive to our customers. The starting pay for this position is listed as: $10.70
Interested? Please use this link to apply: #-States-Detailer/224683
This is an ideal role for an individual who may want a supplemental income or simply enjoys the flexibility of a part-time job that offers great wages! It’s no secret that many Frito-Lay Detailers fall in love with the work and become full-time team members. Detailer hours vary based upon assigned route and average less than 20 hours per week. This includes weekend and holiday work in all weather conditions. Additional hours may be available during peak times (e.g. NYE, Super Bowl, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, etc.). The work schedule submitted for this position is as follows: Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. Position will be based in MOUNTAIN HOME, ID
Some of the more frequent tasks you will perform include:
- Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we’ll provide mileage reimbursement while you’re on the clock)
- Check-in and out with manager on duty
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Assist in the assembling and disassembling of temporary mobile displays
It’s a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. This position requires that you be able to lift 15 to 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation.
Some Detailers who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience, but for others it may be their first job. Frito-Lay is happy to offer an amazing training program that will get you up to speed quickly.
People often ask what characteristics will make them successful in this position. Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
- Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance, you accurately record your time and the amount of product you merchandised and you are comfortable working with no supervision
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
- Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceeds their expectations
- Attention to Detail: there is good reason why we call our Part-Time Merchandisers Detailers! Our Detailers are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products
- Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it’s important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with store management
In order to be considered for this position, you must be at least 18 years old, have reliable transportation to work, have access to a reliable vehicle that you can use to travel to multiple locations within a shift and be willing to work on weekends and holidays.
Does this sound like you?
The way it works is simple: we provide the information and tools to empower you to take charge of your career.
Use this link to apply: #-States-Detailer/224683
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo (Frito Lay) is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
At Frito-Lay, we are all about good fun from making tasty snacks to get your party started to taking care of our 50,000 employees who know how to find the fun in everyday challenges. As a proud member of the PepsiCo family, Performance with Purpose is what we work to achieve every day. And to us, that means creating the high-quality snacks our fans deserve, while caring for our people, communities and the environment we share.
Join our team today!
Role: Frito-Lay Merchandiser - $10.70/hr - 224683
Location: Mountain Home,
Apply for this job now.