Receptionist - Full time - Kent
Full time, Salary
An excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to join a well established law firm based in their busy Kent office. The role is permanent and full time position working Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. The role will involve supporting the smooth running of the office including Front of House, General Office and Records Management teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Being the first point of contact for all initial enquiries from clients
* Booking meeting rooms
* Booking transport of internal and external clients
* Ensuring the reception desk, hospitality area and meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
* General office admin including copying, scanning, dealing with post, dealing with deliveries etc.
* Assisting with the archiving of files
* Performing company banking daily
* Maintaining stationary and organising staff refreshments
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience of working in a Reception/Office environment, ideally within professional services
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines
* Audio typing
* Familiarity with databases
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information. #removed#
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.