Company: LAWRENCE HARVEY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £400 - £500 per day
Role: CMS / Drupal Project Manager
Location: Hybrid / London - (mostly WFH) - ad hoc meetings
I am helping one of my clients in their search for a CMS/Drupal Project Manager to work on a CMS upgrade platform (Drupal).
- Previous experience of project managing and delivering a new, high volume/high traffic website
- Relevant Project Management training and certification
- Working knowledge of content management systems including migration, UAT, QA, etc.
- Crossover digital project delivery, multi-tasking, and willingness to get stuck in
- Agile experience - experience of Agile procedures including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc.
- MS Project experience
- Proficiency in M365 including Excel, Word and PPT
- Public Sector experience / Local Government
- Drupal CMS experience
- Previous experience upgrading Drupal Platform
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)