(Trainee) Recruitment Consultant
£18,000-20,000 & Uncapped Commission & Benefits
Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch Recruitment Limited, a specialist recruitment consultancy, founded in Birmingham over 25 years ago. Our values are at the core of our work: developing our consultants to be successful individuals, being passionate about the work we do, having a tenacious attitude and delivering a great customer experience to our candidates and clients.
By coming on board you will join a real team environment where you will be rewarded for your individual successes through personal commission/bonuses and incentives. Plus we offer excellent perks; an office bar, table tennis table, free fruit, champagne clubs, open meeting spaces, birthday cakes, weekly incentives, pay day socials, and monthly team-organised and run events.
The Role: The aim of a recruitment consultant is to place the right people, in the right role, at the right time, ensuring that you meet the needs of your clients while also fulfilling your candidate's career aspirations. Overall duties will include strategic business development, client visits, bid & tender pitches and candidate attraction.
The role of a recruiter requires excellent communication skills, confidence in your own ability to stand out in a crowded market and a natural sales/monetary drive.
Training: We will support and encourage you to perform to your best. We invest time in training you not just at an entry level point, but for you to develop and have career growth in to mentoring, leadership and management (over 93% of our team managers started in an entry-level recruitment role.)
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-20k,
- Uncapped commission up to 25% p/month, giving you the opportunity to maximise your earning potential
- Quick progression & career growth. You will be promoted based on your successes with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion and an average time per promotions of 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice,
- 24 days holiday, rising to 29 plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday. In addition you can earn an additional holiday day every month that you over achieve on your target
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'MBar’ and break out area,
- Incentives galore! Including; our monthly Champagne Club, breakfast club, quarterly team days / nights out, our yearly European team getaway and a further holiday where our top billers win an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas!
- A busy social calendar! On top of the incentives offered there are also regular team events, from our yearly Tough Mudder team challenge to charity events and pay-day socials
To join our team0 please apply via the link.
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Birmingham
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.