Are you looking for a rewarding role, starting immediately (full-time or part-time)?
Whether you have experience working with Autism and Complex Needs or a strong desire to, we want to hear from you ASAP!
- Healthcare Professionals
- Parents (with or without SEN experience)
- Recent Graduates
We offer excellent rates of pay, school working hours, access to accredited CPD training and fantastic support from our dedicated, specialist consultants. Previous experience of working in Education or Care is desirable, but not essential. If you are simply looking for a change in career or you want to pick up some casual work - we have just the roles for you!
As the leading education agency, what should you expect from Teaching Personnel?
- Regular contact and check-in calls from your dedicated consultant
- A speedy vetting process, ensuring we get you into work as quick as you like
- Suitable work placements (day-to-day, short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent)
- Excellent rates of pay, through PAYE (No Hidden Admin Costs)
- Access to your individual online portal (Online Work Diary, CPD Courses, Resources and more!)
You do not need any formal Teaching Assistant qualifications to apply for this role. However, if you do have a Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare/Supporting Teaching and Learning or anything similar - our partner schools need you!