COMPANY: WELLS TOBIAS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £13 - £14 per hour
HR Data Specialist
An established construction organisation based is looking for a HR Data Specialist to join their team for 10 months to provide a main point of contact service for their HR System.
Responsible for changes to employee electronic records on HR Information System (iTrent). Able to offer an effective support service to end users of the iTrent system within the HR community. Undertake project work within the team and work under minimal supervision.
Reporting into the HR Data Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide a main point of contact service for queries relating to the HR System
- Data entry changes to employee electronic records including new starters, absence and leavers etc
- System maintenance
- Liaison with Payroll and IT Support Team to resolve queries
- Manage operational changes to the company structure
- Design and deliver iTrent training to new HR Data Specialists ensuring end users are fully competent with the system
- System testing
- Involvement where necessary in projects relating to the HR System
You will have
- iTrent experience
- Experience of data entry
- Experience of system testing
- Proven background of liaising with stakeholders
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.