This position provides support to the Project Team from estimating through closeout, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist/delegate sourcing subcontractors & suppliers; follow up on and track quotes, etc.
- Issue Purchase Orders and Subcontracts, ensuring proper insurance requirements, etc.
- Administrative support of Project Team, including distribution of required documents and correspondence.
- Assist with project schedules
- Act as liaison between Clients, Project Team and Subs
- Maintain professional client communications/issue change order requests/ensure that requirements are all met
- Assist with project closeout, including obtaining required closeout documentation; ensuring a smooth transition.
- Prior experience in construction project coordination/administration
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task, as well as prioritize
- Understanding of project schedules
- Attention to detail
- Timberline or Procore are a MAJOR plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Female owned and operated
Tenant Fit Outs
Role: Assistant Construction Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.