Reporting to the CEO you will mentor 1 junior finance staff member.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation and audit
- Revenue related activities: Revenue recognition with supporting documentation, billing process, debtor management, managing WIP (accrued revenue) detail and forecasting billing profiles therefrom.
- Weekly working capital reporting (cash, accrued revenue, debtors)
- Payroll (processing), pensions, and related matters
- Taxes: PAYE, VAT, CT and annual returns
- Banking and treasury
- Continuous improvement of reporting and processes
To be considered for this role you MUST be immediately available for work, be able to work from home.
You MUST also have experience in:
- Software sector experience
- Strong knowledge of excel is essential
- Post-qualification experience working in a small dynamic finance department within
- the SME environment
ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified Team management Immediately available