COMPANY: HIGHBURY COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent , Part Time
SALARY: £29561 - £36263 Per Year £29,561.00 - £36,263.00 (Depending on Qualifications and Experience)
Job Title: Lecturer in Electrical installations
Salary: up to £36,263 FTE dependant on experience and qualifications
Hours: We have a range of hours available from part time to full time. Please specify your preferred hours on application.
Location: Based at Highbury Campus
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Construction department for a Lecturer in Electrical Installations. The role is based within a friendly and supportive team of subject experts.
Highbury College offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
- Support from the College to focus on CPD
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a world-class pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- 40 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays
- An onsite canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted travel on the Isle of Wight Hovercraft between Southsea and Ryde
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- A recognised teaching qualification (or willing to work towards)
- Relevant Industry Experience
- Recent experience of teaching English
- Commitment to the development of the English & Maths sector
Highbury College offers onsite accommodation (chargeable to candidate) to assist if you are moving from outside of the local area.
Role: Lecturer in Electrical Installations
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent , Part Time
Apply for this job now.