Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Permanent, Full Time
A leading North West law firm are seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join their growing IT department based in their Liverpool office.
• ITIL aligned Service Desk Administration
• IT Technical Support
• User Application support
• Server, PC & Network support & troubleshooting
• Backup & Recovery Routines
• Provisioning Hardware; configuration & installation
• Routine Software Installation
• End User Security Administration
• At least 2 years’ experience working within a busy service desk environment, preferably ServiceNow
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience within Active Directory administration
• Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work within a team
• CompTIA A+, Network+, ITIL & Prince2
• Exposure to Mimecast, iManage, O365, Meraki & legal applications
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful