DevOps Engineer - London - Up to £60k (DOE)
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leading software provider who are on the lookout for a Mid-Level DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in central London, you'll be brought in to support, maintain and optimise the infrastructure of the company.
You'll work alongside the development team to build and release products in a well-organized and continually improving process.
Established over 17 years ago, this company have grown to be a market leader in their sector. Their head office is based in central London with over 400 people and are looking to continuously expand throughout 2018 and beyond. Their IT department is split up into 9 different SCRUM teams, consisting of Technical Architects, Developers, QA Engineer and DevOps. They have an excellent staff retention rate, offer superb working conditions such as casual wear & foosball table and offer clear career opportunities.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Powershell experience
- Background with automation tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Powershell DSC, Octopus Deploy etc
- Experience with the administration of Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / Server 2016 (core)
- WCF / Web Api
- Experience working within Development or Testing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Superb communication skills
- Azure / AWS
- Experience within a 24/7 high performance business
- Knowledge of SQL Server / T-SQL programming
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Network Security or Network Protocols
- Logging Tech such as Logstash, Kibana, ElasticSearch, Splunk etc
- Windows Server experience
As well as a competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE), they offer a world class benefits package that includes Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday + BH, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Retail Discounts, Gym Membership, Flexible Working hours, Annual Leave Purchase, plus many, many others!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to be considered.
Role: DevOps Engineer - London - Up to £60k (DOE)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Apply for this job now.