EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher in SOLIHULL needed after half term.
Are you looking for a rewarding new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teacher? Do you have great classroom management and experience with students with EBD?
An EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher is required for day to day cover, with potential for long term work too.
TeacherActive are looking for teachers who can deliver a range of subjects to a good standard and are confident working in a SEND / Special Educational Needs and Disabilities environment. You must be able to engage with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life outside of education. The students are vulnerable and will need that little bit extra support.
The ideal EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher will have:
- UK QTS with EBD teaching experience
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum
- The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour
In return the successful EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher will receive:
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- A great rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work for the right teacher
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Niamh Sutton on 01212003224 or email your CV to #removed#