Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Do you have HLTA status? (level 3/4)
Do you have strong classroom management skills?
Are you experienced working within primary schools?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a HLTA to join a single form entry Primary school and nursery located in Cambridge. You would be joining a committed and motivated team of staff- this is role would be starting in December and has the potential to become a full time role. This role would include but may not be limited to- covering EYFS classes when the Nursery/Reception teacher are absent- monitoring the progress and development of the pupils- be able to engage and inspire pupils of varying abilities- some 1:1/small group based work.
The Ideal candidate:
- HLTA qualifications
- Passionate about primary education
- SEN experience
- Expereince working with pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Safeguarding training
- A DBS on the update service (or willing to apply for one through Teaching Personnel)
- A UK address and right to work
- Flexibility in terms of transportation
- Experience within KS1&KS2 or EYFS
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills
- Have the classroom confidence to potentially offer sickness and PPA cover
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please get in touch!- alternatively if this doesnt sound like the right role for you please get in touch on 01223778494 and see what other educational roles we have available!
What Teaching Personnel can do for you:
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
Already registered with Teaching Personnel? recommend a friend and if they are successful you will receive £50.00 !