The basic function of a Team Member in the Shipping Department is to perform activities related to the receiving of materials and shipping of the company’s product.
Current responsibilities of the Shipping Team Member position include the following, although other responsibilities may be added as needed and will be communicated appropriately:
- Pull / pick items from shelves
- Process packaged items through computerized shipping system per standard guidelines
- Department is responsible for many warehousing tasks and the ability to be cross-trained is essential.
- Must be able to communicate well with coworkers and across departments
- Job includes handling of goods or packages that can be in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as bend/kneel to select items from varying shelf heights
- Scheduled close time is flexible depending on flow of work.
Hourly wage $10.30/hour with $1.00/hr increase after 90 days if meeting/exceeding performance and attendance expectations.
IMCO Carbide Tool was founded in 1977 in the heart of the U.S. Midwest manufacturing belt.
Today we are recognized as leaders in advanced cutting tool technologies with distributors in North America, South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. IMCO is headquartered along the I-75 industrial super-corridor, just minutes from the Ohio Turnpike (80/90 East-West) and I-75 (North-South).
IMCO tools are sourced and made in the U.S., with all the product and service integrity that implies.
IMCO employs over 100 men and women who make our success possible. We hope you will come join our team!
Role: Shipping Team Member
Apply for this job now.