Teaching Personnel have worked exclusively with a Multi- Academy Trust in the South of Sheffield for the past 6 years. The Trust is looking to recruit Specialist Teaching Assistants to work across year groups. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and can offer either full or part time work that fits around you and your existing commitments. The Trust of schools are based in South Sheffield and have good transport links, so owning a car is not essential for this role.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who can positively contribute to raising achievement in various Key Stages, working either 1:1 or with small groups. You will support the class teacher and deliver structured activities to support English, Phonics and Maths. You may work with children who have been identified as having Special Educational Needs, so experience in this area would be desired. You will need to challenge and motivate children in your care, to reinforce self-esteem and encourage them to take part in whole class activities in a positive manner.
We would also welcome applicants for this Teaching Assistant role who have transferable skills, such as ex forces, sports coaches and Youth Workers.
Our Ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- CACHE L3 or degree educated
- Experience working with children with children across Key Stages
- Familiar with current assessments
- Experience delivering phonics/speech and language intervention
- At least 5 GCSE Graded A-C including Maths and English
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Up to £60 per day, depending on previous experience
- Ongoing development through our unrivalled CPD Academy
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you
- Support with interviews to find your ideal position
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full and Part Time work to fit around your existing commitments
- Experience in a range of settings, including Integrated Resource Units
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Charlie Potts in the Sheffield South Primary Team or call us on 0114 2413343 for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Role: Teaching Assistant Level 3
Apply for this job now.