Are you interested in a fast paced, exciting atmosphere with a collaborative team approach to accomplishing goals? ACCESS is a full-service commercial real estate, construction organization with a pro-active, engaging culture in the middle of experiencing dynamic growth! We’ve just added Residential Management to our portfolio and are looking for a Residential Leasing Agent!
We pride ourselves on living by the ACCESS Core Values:
· Attitude is Everything
· Make a Difference
· Create Value
· Be Relentless
· Every Client is a Partner.
Brief description of Role:
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the property management industry, and the ability to demonstrate superior customer service.
The on-site Leasing Agent presents an exceptional opportunity to use your sales expertise and interpersonal skills to connect with prospective tenants and current residents. As a Leasing Agent, you are the primary point of contact with customers.
Key Accountabilities for this Role:
· Participate in all activities related to apartment rentals including showings, marketing, social media and maintaining good customer relations with residents and prospective clients.
· Be part of the Lease-up of exciting new properties being developed in the Blackstone district.
· Manage each prospect from initial inquiry to lease signing, to move-in.
· Communicate the lease process and applicant requirements to prospects. Process incoming lease applications from qualifying prospects, run credit verifications, track all prospective tenants, and follow up on all leads.
· Provide excellent customer service and ensure that each prospect is contacted and followed up with in a timely and professional manner.
· Generate prospect traffic through marketing efforts including, but not limited to: Craig’s List postings, Street Easy advertising, community outreach, broker blasts, and constant contact updates.
· Prepare leasing reports for the management team. Work with property manager to shop competition and maintain up-to-date marketing information on the competition
Knowledge, Experience, Education Requirements:
· True “people person” with passion for real estate and sales. Highest degree of professionalism at all times.
· Minimum 2+ years of experience leasing or managing property while using Real Estate software such as Apffolio a plus.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends. Some overtime may be required.
· Real Estate license is preferred
· Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously. Superior time management skills. Thrive while working in a fast-paced environment.
Role: Residential Leasing Agent
Apply for this job now.