The overall purpose of the Nurse Manager (RN/LVN) position is to participate in and oversee the provision of Patient care as prescribed by the attending physician, consistent with accepted standards of practice. This position is responsible to provide care directly to the Patient and/or supervise the direction of care to ensure the highest practical care is provided to the Patient.
- Graduation from an accredited Nursing School and a current and valid RN/LVN license in the applicable State
- Minimum of two-year supervisory experience in a long-term or health care setting is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Monitor/Review the following daily for accuracy, completion, required documentation and appropriate intervention
- Make rounds on all Patients at a minimum of every 4 hours and as needed. Communicate any findings/concerns to the charge nurse for intervention.
- Review the 24-hour report book for information regarding the last 24 hours; assessing Patients with a recent change in condition. Any change in a Patient’s condition requires assessment, notification, documentation and intervention.
- Review incident reports and follow up for proper documentation of nursing assessment, intervention and notification to the responsible party and physician.
- Review the medical record on every Patient discharged for accuracy; follow up, proper documentation and intervention. If transferred to home or to another Facility, reviews the Post Discharge Plan of Care for completion.
- Check appropriate documentation on Patients regarding:
- 24-hour follow-up on room changes.
- 72-hour documentation on admissions and re-admissions.
- Review medical records on follow up to determine problems, assessments, interventions, documentation, and notification of responsible party and physician in a timely manner (see DON Manual for detailed instructions on follow up documentation).
- Distribute the monthly MDS/care plan calendar to appropriate members of the Interdisciplinary team by the 15th of each month.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume for consideration or apply in person.
The Broadmoor at Creekside Park
5665 Creekside Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77389
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. Our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy, all centered on the patient.
Our transitional care services provide patients with a rehabilitative plan of care designed to return them home at the earliest possible time. Our goal is to prevent re-injury or relapse and reduce the chance of re-hospitalization.
To provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services.
Cantex chronic care programs are designed to support patients requiring long-term clinical assistance allowing them to focus on their quality of life.
Cantex hospice services are committed to enhancing the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones through an integrated program of comfort and pain management, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support. Team members include a physician, registered nurse, social worker, aide, counselors, chaplain and volunteers.
Role: Nurse Manager - RN/ LVN - 2 Years of Experience
Location: The Woodlands,
Apply for this job now.