What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first and fastest growing network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more.
Profitable, rapidly growing, and operating in all 50 states, PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks. Combining predictive analytics with a personal touch, we liberate businesses from managing printing by automatically and proactively providing paper, toner, and technical support.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators, and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone. On the forefront of innovation, we're a remote first company that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance to let you do your best work with us.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
Are you an experienced national business development professional in the multifamily housing industry? Are you looking to help scale a brilliant new technological service from 1500 multifamily communities to 25,000? If so, PrintWithMe is seeking a sales professional like you to help bring its innovative amenity to your market.
PrintWithMe is actively scaling with many of the National Multifamily Housing Council Top 50 managers and owners in the country, including Lincoln Property Company, Greystar, Bozzuto, Fairfield, Avenue5, and many others. Why? Because printer amenities are widely used on-site and PrintWithMe has perfected a solution to help on-site teams meet this popular need.
This role reports to the Vice President of Sales, Multifamily, and is based remotely. This individual will be a top-level driver working nationally to build new relationships with the NMHC Top 25 and expand sales throughout their named accounts.
- This is a remote/ work from home position. Qualified candidates for this position will have seven years' + experience developing national accounts in the multifamily housing industry.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with clients
- Use a “Hunter” sales mentality to develop new business opportunities
- Mindset of prospecting for new business actively, not relying on a lead list
- Ability to organize sales activities in a CRM tool (we use Salesforce.com religiously)
- Ability to maintain high-level Prospecting skills:
- Complete market research and monitor client/consumer activity
- Adjust sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
- Respond to company generated leads and work through the Salesforce pipeline
- Acquire new customers by reaching out to leads through phone, email, social warm/cold calling while leveraging current clients and/or contacts in the industry
- Ability to maintain high-level B2B and inside sales related skills:
- Research customer's individual or business needs through questions and research
- Evaluate customer needs prior to all meetings and during the sales process
- Ability to make recommendations for the customer
- Qualify customer's need and ability to purchase and place in pipeline appropriately
- Prepare and present proposals/quotes/contracts following meetings
- Manage appropriate and timely proposal follow up after the initial offering
- Utilize internal resources wisely to secure business deals
- Ability to maintain high-level customer service and people skills:
- Return all customer and internal calls within 24-hours
- Maintain high-level proactive customer service and people skills
- Follow up on customer requests and coordinate solutions with required departments/supervisors
- Effective verbal and written communication
Who Are You?
The National Sales Director will be a go-getter and independent thinker who is passionate about driving results, and as such, qualified candidates will possess:
- 7+ years' experience in a B2B or vendor business development or sales role within the multifamily housing industry.
- Experience working for a startup or a scaling culture with a high degree of autonomy
- You demonstrate the utmost integrity, both with clients and with colleagues.
- You are resilient and goal-oriented, with a track record of exceeding expectations
- You are passionate about new technologies that help improve the way we live and work
- Maintain high-level teamwork skills:
- You are a team player, and you support the success of those around you.
- Possess and constantly work with others on persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- Exercise complete teamwork mentality with no friction in crossover accounts
- Always express positivity and the willingness to help the team and any department to make PrintWithMe better every day…and be willing to work to be better every day!
Benefits + Perks
By working at PrintWithMe, you'll be at the forefront of scaling a high growth, early stage startup that's driving innovation in the printing industry and have the opportunity to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe's current and future trajectory.
We offer a fast-paced, supportive, and diverse culture that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance and focuses on helping you do your best work.
Working remote, we dress casually, and cultivate a creative work environment.
PrintWithMe offers the full suite of benefits you'd expect from a profitable, high growth startup: comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage, 401k match, short/long term disability, FSA and HSA accounts, transit benefits, tuition reimbursement, and generous PTO.
We're a large network but a small team, that means each member is a key part of our organization. We consider every employee to be critical to our collective success. To encourage an ownership culture, each employee receives equity in the company.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let's get to work!
PrintWithMe firmly believes in the importance of diversity and cares deeply about creating a more equitable world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status under applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR