Guest Relations Officer
Sofitel is the only French luxury hotel brand with a presence on five continents with 120 addresses, in almost 40 countries, including Paris, New York, Sydney and Beijing. Each Sofitel property offers a genuine experience of the French “art de vivre”.Sofitel London St James, a 5-star luxury hotel located in one of the most prestigious areas, showcases the best of French and British culture through design, cuisine and personalised service. With its luxurious So SPA, beautifully designed contemporary rooms, exciting new restaurant, Wild Honey St James complemented by our beautiful newly designed St James Bar.
As Guest Relations Officer you will connect our guests to the best of Sofitel by creating personalised experiences, whilst showcasing the best of French culture in our historical property in the heart of London.You will take guest passion to the next level by touching the emotions of the guest to ensure they have a bespoke experience that they will not forget.This rare role includes administrative tasks such as allocation, VIP arrivals, updating of guest profiles, that requires attention to detail and the ability to think fast.
- Up to 4 free nights per year in AccorHotels in the UK and Ireland plus fixed-rate/discounted hotel stays and dining worldwide.
- 28 days holiday per year rising to 33 days linked to service (inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus a day off for moving house.
- Career development and progression including the AccorHotels mobility programme.
- Recognition initiatives and rewards for our Ambassadors who strive every day to offer our guests the best possible experience.
- Loyalty bonus, in-house guest experience, season ticket loan, up to 50% discount off Eurostar, childcare vouchers, meditation classes, monthly social events and much more…
See descriptionRole: Guest Relations Officer Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.