Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Level 2 Teaching Assistant for a 'Good' Primary School in the Preston area. The role is a new part-time position covering 5 days per week from 8:40-12.00. The role involves providing a mixture of one to one support for a little boy in Reception who is globally delayed and non-verbal and needs support with the reception provision and general class duties including delivering a phonics group. Experience of Read and write is preferred.
The candidate must have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent).Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
•Monitoring targets for future progress
•Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
•Have a clear understanding of all the needs of all pupils
•Monitoring pupils progress in reference with the school’s practice
•Excellent behaviour management skillsIn return we will offer the following services:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.