Our company works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world to offer their customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family.
As we are rapidly growing we are looking for 3-4 hard working entry-level customer service representatives!
- Demonstrating effective communication skills
- Providing prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers
- Educating customers about our products and services
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and will provide excellent customer service to our customers.
No experience? No problem! For the first half of your employment there will be a paid training portion where you will learn all the skill-sets needed to succeed in the position!
- Handles a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Our company provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.