Job DescriptionPROCUREMENT/P2P SPECIALIST Description:
The Procurement Specialist delivers high quality purchasing services on a day-to-day basis according to defined procedures, respecting quantity, quality and timing. Ensures quality of services provided and contributes to improvement and knowledge management of purchasing processes. The position reports to the Procurement Leader.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, work well in team, passion for customer service, effective at cross-functional teamwork, ability to interact with operations persons on basic requests and ability work fast and on numerous requests simultaneously. Responsibilities of the Procurement/P2P Specialist:
Qualifications & Experience Requirements for the Procurement/P2P Specialist:
- Supports user in purchase request definition when needed
- Creates PO and follows up on PO (internal approval, supplier acknowledgement)
- Involves Procurement Specialist Spot buy process in spot buys when no catalogs are available
- Involves Procurement Leader Field in spot buys when local knowledge is required
- Manage day-to-day interactions with suppliers and Field Purchasing Leaders
- Escalation of complex issues to Hub Procurement Leader
- Continuous improvement and knowledge management
- Performs problem solving for non-complex issues with operations user
- Triggers catalog updates when required
- Proposes documentation changes / improvements to process when required
- Ensures full compliance with HSE and TCC policies
- Track deviations and raise non-conformance in system.
- Ensure compliance with the P2P channels and processes - in line with SOPs
- Support the P2P process locally
- Liaise and coordinate with Local Sourcing upon request of PSC for specific and ad-hoc orders that require their support.
- Troubleshoot P2P processing issues with end user (eg: change management, cost allocation, …)
- University Degree preferably in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain.
- 3 to 5 years’ experiences in a procurement, supply chain, planning, material management position.
- Ideally looking for candidates who have technical knowledge of MRP with System Preference: SAP.
- Advanced Excel user and proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to interact in English and potentially other language relevant in local hub.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Basic technical business knowledge to manage local supplier interactions and quotes
- Deep knowledge and existing relationships in operations in one or more GMs
- Negotiation and contracting skills
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
Role: Procurement/P2P Specialist
Apply for this job now.