Are you a dedicated recruitment specialist with a real interest within the HR field? If so, please do get in touch to hear about an exciting new permanent opportunity Search HR are currently partnering on.
My client are a growing not for profit healthcare organisation who are rapidly growing and investing in their employees. They are looking to appoint a progressive HR and Recruitment specialist to join their HR function based in York.
Salary: Up to
Based on the outskirts of York
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o Advise, support, and manage all recruitment campaigns (end to end) through the ATS and with hiring managers in accordance with legislation and the Society's policies and procedures
o Ensure selected roles are advertised with recruitment agencies, on-line job boards, internally and on the company website and are within budget
o Candidate generation - using a multitude of different techniques including CV searching
o Providing advice and guidance on constructing recruitment advertisements, identifying best methods of recruitment advertising, utilising social media and support on creative recruitment and assessment methods
o Onboarding and induction
* Providing a professional and confidential HR advisory service for colleagues/managers about various HR and employee relations, sickness absence, performance management and HR policies/procedures queries.
* Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies/procedures and ensuring these are in line with employment law/current legislation
* Ensure the HR database (AccessHR) is maintained and updated with starters, leavers, contractual changes, sickness and liaise with payroll to complete reconciliations.
Search HR are keen to hear from candidates with the following skills and experience:
* CIPD - Associate or Chartered membership or relevant and transferable HR/recruitment experience (Essential)
* A sound knowledge of employment law and HR/recruitment best practice (Essential)
* Experience in an HR Generalist or Employee Relations role (Essential)
* Confident in coaching and advising managers to get the best people outcomes (Essential)
* A pro-active, professional and productive work ethic ensuring deadlines are met (Essential)
* HR policy/procedure writing (Desirable)
* Experience and working knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Desirable)
If this sounds like it's up your street or you would like some more information, please apply below or get in touch directly!