We are seeking highly motivated Qualification/Enrollment Specialists for our busy call center in Fort Lauderdale. If you are a customer service oriented professional seeking a fast-paced, thriving career opportunity, then we’d like to speak with you! Training is provided for the right candidate.
- Responsible for contacting potential clients and scheduling appointments for our Senior Advisors
- Qualify potential clients for our services
- Answer inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must have a positive and professional attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Salary:$15/hr, plus commission; Training salary: $15/hr (approximately 2 weeks)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-Time positions available. The expected work schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
AccountingTax.com is a online education platform for individuals looking to become accountants. We help people who are interested in creating their own accounting firm without having to take the traditional path. You can learn more about our company at #removed# and #removed#
AccountingTax.com, LLC equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin.
Entrepreneurial based, young company who works hard and expects results. This is not "just a job". But an incredible atmosphere to work hard, push yourself and have a blast in doing so. We consider our team to be run like a "professional sports team" with a High Performance culture. If this is attractive to you, APPLY! We want to hear from you!
Role: Sales Administrative Assistant
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.