The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future. We want to solve problems for our customers and by bringing together great minds, we can work together to make the world a safer place.
This role will lead our Global Purchase to Pay team, reporting to the Shared Services Controller, ensuring service levels to the business are maintained whilst working with other members of the leadership team to transform our service offering.
- Provide day to day leadership of the PTP function across the processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, accounts payable invoices and payments
- Effectively manage workload across country boundaries, developing a truly global integrated team and service
- Effectively integrate the sub-processes to create a truly end to end service to the global organisation
- Ensure service levels and targets are consistent with cost, quality and timeliness, and that service is delivered in accordance with agreed service level agreements
- Establish goals and KPIs for the PTP team and evaluate the team's performance throughout the year
- Lead and manage the PTP team that the team is staffed with the appropriate skills and levels of staff to meet the demands of the business and volumes of transactions
- Promote a service-oriented culture and collaboration with a focus on delivering high quality end-to-end services
- Provide support to the transformation activities within the AI Global Business Services team
- Provide support to new business opportunities.
Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process. For more guidance on National Security Vetting please click here. About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence:
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cyber crime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we're constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. As an experienced professional, we'll entrust you with responsibility; this means that you'll have client contact, variety and support from day one.
We'll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you'll be much more than just a job title; you'll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Staying competitive in today's global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds - the best and brightest minds - can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working. Division Overview: Functions
Be the power behind our business - Our Corporate Functions keep us growing from strength to strength. Help us secure a connected world by being an unseen hero. Apply now and be inspired.
Role: PTP Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: leeds, England,
Apply for this job now.