Are you looking for a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced kitchen job? Call and apply with us! We are currently seeking Line cook who are active, hard-working, and ready to work a flexible schedule depending on the needs of the restaurant. Reply today and take advantage of this great opportunity! Strong candidates will likely to be selected to start working in an amazing company - WALT DISNEY WORLD
The Line Cook is responsible for the daily preparation of all food items that are served to the customers.
1. Ability to communicate verbally with other kitchen staff in fast-paced environment.
2. Ability to stand for long periods of time and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
3. Ability to pass a criminal background check.
4. Line cook experience is a MUST.
5. Food Handlers Card is a MUST.
6. Reliable transportation is required.
7. Drug Free Workplace.
8. Smoke Free Workplace.
9. Cell Phone Free Workplace.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
2. Prepare all food items for the daily menu and specials in a sanitary and timely manner.
3. Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
4. Ability to read and interpret abbreviations on food order tickets.
5. Responsible for the correct food presentation of each plated item.
6. Restock items as needed throughout shift.
7. Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
8. Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
9. May perform other duties as assigned.
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
2. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
3. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Graduate of a recognized culinary school and one to two years related experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Must possess thorough knowledge of all food preparation techniques, styles, sanitation and food handling procedures.
2. Commitment to excellence, high standards, and good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
3. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
4. Must possess acute attention to detail.
Pay rate: $12 an/ hour.
Shifts: 4:00 pm to 2:00 am
Location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
It's a great opportunity so come and apply with us, we are open Monday Through Friday 8:30 am to 2:00 pm, 6220 S Orange Blossom Trail suite 134, Orlando Fl, 32809
Welcome to Liberty Staffing, a disabled veteran-owned and minority-owned staffing company run by experienced staffing professionals.
Liberty Staffing is designed to support the work of the professionals on the front lines of the staffing industry...those who service you every day. Too often, staffing service employees working directly with customers on a daily basis are not supported or incentivized to go the extra mile. Liberty Staffing's current owners support its employees by being hands-on and actively involved in the daily operations.
Role: Line Cook
Apply for this job now.