Looking for sales associates with the possibility of becoming managers.
Karako Suits is looking for talented sales manager candidates that have a passion for providing excellent service to customers and employees. Compensation for Manager's in Training include hourly salary plus commission for personal retail sales while being trained for consideration of a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position within approximately 90 days. Karako Suits has been a family owned business for three generations and is a great place to work. Our management values put employees first and provide an atmosphere where you can learn and grow within our organization. If you're passionate about driving retail sales in a fun, team oriented environment, Karako Suits has opportunities for you.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited) to the following
- Learn, implement, and ultimately train your crew in Key selling behaviors related to driving store sales'.
- Maintain personal retail sales goals and excellent work habits
- Contribute to a team selling environment and assist teammates whenever possible
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
- Ability to impact personal income through commission retail sales while managing in a commission sales environment
- Follow the coaching and operational lead of the store manager to ensure profitability and that store operations run smoothly
- Learn and demonstrate the skills related to managing the tailor shop
- Maintain upkeep of the store appearance and tailor shop
- Learn, implement, and ultimately train the business practices and selling behaviors related to driving tuxedo rental volume
- Receive and verify transfers to replenish your store stock and merchandise requests
Requirements for Position:
- Prior management or equivalent experience (Men's Wear is a plus)
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possess the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- In approximately 90 days or based on availability, meet performance expectations as a training manager to be considered a candidate for promotion into a Store Manager or Assistant Manager position
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
Role: Managers and Sales Associates Needed for Menswear Retail Location
Apply for this job now.