Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple full-time Customer Service Representatives for our client, John Deere one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Urbandale, Iowa.
This assignment tentatively starts in August 2018 and ends August 2019
The pay rate is $16.03 per hour.
SHIFT: Candidates must be able to work and rotate between 1st and 2nd shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Ag & Turf support team provides front-line technical support/information/solutions to customers on product related inquiries, issues, and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. Technicians provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email, and chat) while effectively documenting each interaction.
Common calls & emails include:
- General product questions, availability, compatibility
- Assist customers and dealers by phone and email with the creation of new customer & dealer accounts, modification/merging of existing accounts,
- Will send & receive alphanumeric codes to activate/transfer/warrant products for GPS enabled farming equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- 6+ months experience with customer service / support experience.
- High comfort level and experience with consumer software applications.
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work support hours and occasional holidays to support the business.
- High school diploma/equivalent required.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge of agriculture, turf (mowers) and utility vehicles.
- Prior work experience in Agriculture or Technology dealer channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Business, and Engineering related field, IT or a similar discipline.
Term of Assignment
- 1 year contract based on candidate performance and client business needs.
- Support hours fall between the hours of 7am - 7pm, Monday - Friday. Candidate must be available to work any 8hr shift within the 7am-7pm support window. Please note rotations occur monthly. Training will consist of 2 weeks classroom training, and an additional 2-4 weeks of on the job training & mentoring with an experienced technician.
Kelly Services is an American office staffing company that operates globally. The company places employees at all levels in various sectors including the financial services, information technology, and law industries.
Role: Customer Service Representatives
Apply for this job now.